finally found someone! | 3.27.2006 | Permalink | Comment(s) latest | about | site feed
previous | next

I've been wanting to have a photog buddy, and I just realized that I don't have to look far. Bill fits the bill! (sorry for the pun, can't help it, hehe). I took him for a test drive, and I discovered some very small problems. First, he sleeps on the way to the site (and it took me three minutes to wake him up, and shhh, he snores too!). Second, he doesn't drive yet, as he's just four, so I have to drive all the time for the next 12 years. Third, he's not too comfortable with high snow, and probably water, so I have to carry him on several instances. Must have to do with the fact that he's less than four feet tall. But he's fun to be with, and we share the same passion, so I can't ask for more. We'd probably just try to avoid long treks for now, as I don't want to carry him on our way back. He's way too heavy! =)